Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Adding color

I've started to add color to these overlapped patterns. I really like the outcome. I might try other colors eventually. So far I only have red, blue, and green typewriter ribbons to work with.


Thumbnail Index

 Here are the first 160 images from Album 1, in a numbered grid that could relate to an index. The numbering is weird and goes vertically, I'm still trying to figure that out.

A Few AR Tests

Currently this is just a text post letting you know that I have been testing with AR. I can show the work in class, and will take a video of it later and upload it on here to look back at.

So far just little tests, I had a bit of difficulty on one of them and that isn't working currently. Waiting to hear back from tech support on one of them (since it's in an online class on Coursera)

Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Taming Senteces

( a short exercise of diagramming which I started on x-mas and continue to painstakingly push forward)


tea package

Here are some pictures of my installation, as well as a few selected details taken from various points during the day.


Here's an added picture of the 3D printing process.

Monday, November 28, 2016